Having a website for your business is the very first step that you need to take as a business owner. We may take our websites for granted and think of them just as a platform to let people know about our company but it is so much more than that.
There are a lot of benefits that come with having a website and this blog will look at the nine perks of having a website.
By now, it is not possible to imagine a world without the internet. Connecting billions of people worldwide, the internet is a core pillar of the modern information society. A total of 5.07 billion people around the world use the internet today – equivalent to 63.5 percent of the world’s total population.
Why go online with your business?
The online world is a huge marketplace that businesses can take advantage of. In fact, 80% of the Internet-using population has made an online purchase at least once in their lifetime, and 50% of them have ordered stuff online more than once. With the growing credibility of online businesses, more and more people are opting for the convenience of shopping on the web from the comfort of their homes instead of going to an offline store for purchases.
Here is a list of the top 9 perks you can enjoy if you have a professional business website brought to you by Visiosoft, the Top Web Development Company in Mumbai that has created countless, bespoke web solutions and helped businesses join the digital club.
1. Your Website Acts as an Effective Marketing Tool:As per Cision US Inc., 76% of Consumers Look at Online Presence Before Physically Visiting a Business. Many people will likely encounter your business for the first time online, so it’s important to have a website that accurately reflects your brand and lists all essential information about your products or services. If you don’t have a website, you’re missing out on opportunities to reach new customers and grow your business.
2. 24×7 Customer Support: A brick-and-mortar store can only be open for business during specific hours, which generally means it is only available to customers for ten hours out of the day. On the other hand, having an online presence for your business means that it is accessible to potential customers 24/7! This provides a major advantage as it opens up more opportunities for your business to make sales and grow. Furthermore, it also saves you a lot of time that can be invested in other core operations of your business.
3. Being Online Offers a Global Outreach: Having an online presence for your business opens up a world of opportunities – including being able to branch out and go global with your services. Customers can be based anywhere in the world and still have access to your website and what you have to offer them. This is a fantastic way to expand your business and get more customers interested in what you have to say or sell!
4. Having a Business Website will expand your Customer Base: A professionally designed business website will not only bring you an online audience but will also increase your offline sales. The more your business brand is recognized, the more customers you are likely to have, and the digital world provides a big platform for your brand to be visible. With easy access to new customers who are satisfied with your services, they are likely to recommend them to family and friends, continuing the chain and expanding your customer base.
5. A Website Can Help Strengthening Your Brand Presence: Your business website will include every piece of information that you want your customers to know, including your brand story. This will allow you to control the narrative and help you build an emotional connection with your audience. In today’s age, people don’t just buy a product – they also buy the story attached to it. This makes it much more appealing and differentiates it from your competition which provides the same utility. Therefore, you can build brand recognition while acquiring customers through your website.
6. A Website Can Track your Business Performance: Your website’s analytics are accurate and provide detailed information on a number of factors that affect your sales, including the number of visits, leads, customer demographic, location, usage, and keywords. Such insights into customer behaviour and response help your business to grow faster by employing the right business strategies.
7. A Website Helps Boost Sales: The primary aim of any business is to make sales and earn profit to survive and thrive. Without a doubt, your current customers are making the transition to the online platform. By having a web presence via your very own business website, you retain your old customers while gaining new ones. Every day your brand gets discovered online by the traffic that comes by and this increases the likelihood of having more sales. At Visiosoft, we are an innovative web development company that creates websites with flawless development and visually engaging web design optimized to boost sales. We are based in Mumbai but our clients come from all over India and beyond!
8. Having a website puts you in the Competitive Space: The competition is definitely online. All of the industry leaders have a strong presence on the platforms that matter to their target audiences, and you need to as well if you want to keep your current customers. In fact, 81% of online users search for products and services online before making an offline purchase. So you need to be present in the digital space to stay ahead of the curve and stay competitive.
9. A Website assists you in Building Credibility: A study by Google Consumer Surveys revealed that 67.7% of consumers are influenced by online reviews and base their purchasing decisions on them. Every business, no matter its size or age, should have a website. No excuses. A website is a statement of legitimacy and a way of instilling confidence in your business.
Without one, your business will lack credibility. It will be seen as too small or too new to trust. You’ll limit your ability to reach new clients and persuade them to do business with you.
Conclusion: If you’re thinking about starting an online business, it’s important to know the advantages of having your own business website. If you need to get more information about this topic, please contact us as soon as you can. We are always excited to hear from you.